Buy now and pay over time
A Carrier® credit card is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Carrier® purchases. Plus, as a Carrier® cardholder you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Quick credit decision
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
The Carrier® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit. Apply for the Carrier® credit card by selecting the button below. Carrier® is a Registered Trademark of Carrier Corporation.
- Apply online today.
- Get a response from us right away.
- If qualified, get your new credit card in the mail.
What you’ll need to apply
- Social Security Number
- Income information
- Email address
- Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, U.S. Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Coeur d'Alene: 208-772-4570
Spokane Area: 509-484-2665
- or -